15 november 2014

Nearing winter

Yesterday PW announced their Christmas Event!
It seems they were planning on releasing new dolls, but they had to postpone those plans, since their sculptor KyungMin hurt her hand and had to have a surgery to get it fixed. Since she will not be able to use her hand for a month, PW decided to make their Christmas Event so, that you can order any of the 2014 limited dolls again in December. Some of the skin colors will not be offered, and some will be offered in other skintones (Dlight).
I think this is a really nice event. It's great that people get at second chance to get the limited edition dolls. But at the same time I'm a little relieved that people can't order Dlight in the same skin tones I got her in...it just makes them a little more special to me. ;P

PW just uploaded a new cover photo for their FB showing a white skin White Rabbit Tristan - so gorgeous! I tell you that sculpt will look good no matter what XD
I like how they gave him some darker red eyes, They look great. ^^

But I'm sort of happy PW didn't release new dolls. I'm not sure I would be able to control myself if they released something awesome again XDD'
At the moment I wont have to feel scared of needing anything new. So that's reassuring...mainly for my wallet. Hehe

But I look forward to seeing everyones new dolls :D
And I hope KyungMin is not too troubled by her accident ;__;

4 kommentarer:

  1. I hope She gets a fast recovery!! But I'm so happy at this opportunity to get limited dolls. Lucky you that you got all the oens you wanted, christmas is a tricky time!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hehe Yeah that is true. I'm happy I've already payed a lot off on my Dlights. Otherwise I would need to wait even longer before I get them home. ;)
      If money wasn't an issue, I would buy a lot of the LE dolls this Christmas. It really is an awesome event XD

      Slet
  2. I was sad to read the news about the sculptor :( It's really not fair.
    Hopefully she'll recover fast and be in no pain!

    Lucky for you, they can't release any new dolls though ;) Now I just need FL and Iple to do the same. Haha.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yeah, it's sad because they will need to wait a little longer before they can rerelease their FOB line as well. But I'm sure KyungMin will be full of awesome new ideas when she has recovered. ^^

      Haha yeah, it's hard when you like a company (several) and sort of love everything they make XD

      Slet