19 august 2014

Shipping notice from Taobaotrends

Got the shipping notice from Taobaotrends today. YAY! I'm so looking forward to recieve Alice's new dress and the Zoukei-Mura brushes.
Hopefully I'll then be able to do more of the faceup I need to finish XD
I want to be able to paint super fine and feathery eyelashes. <3

The first payment for my Dlights has also been payed, and I am officially on a long layaway ;)
I still have no actual ideas for characters/story/clothes/style/etc. for them, but I'll have fun finding it out in the next months ;D
If you have any ideas, please let me know ^___~

6 kommentarer:

  1. Congrats on both things! :D It's all so exciting! I can't wait to hear what you decide regarding your Dlights. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you sweet Lise ^___^
      I'm really looking forward to see what they will be looking like - I think they will have different styles, but I think they must both have a fancy set of underwear >:D
      I think WU Dlight will look super seductive in underwear and maybe some sort of nightgown-ish thing ^^

      Slet
    2. If you're looking for underwear, I want to show you this new one from Sadol. http://esadol.com/shop/step1.php?number=445&b_code=B20110124051320&c_code=C20110124051506

      I'm gonna buy one in Misty Blue and Antique Gold. I'm 100% in love with it! *o*

      Slet
    3. Oh, I saw those on DoA some days ago too XD
      They are really nice. I considered the Misty Blue for WU Dlight because she is grey, and a Baby Pink or Pure White for OE Dlight to go with her big innocent eyes. But I'm not really sure yet, I might wait and see what else will be out there...I have a long time to think about it XDDDD'
      But yeah, something of that sort. :D

      Slet
  2. Yay, for Taobao orders! xD I'm currently waiting for Taobaotrends to receive my latest order. :3

    And congrats on getting both Dlights btw. Can't wait to see how they'll turn out. ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Taobao has some awesome items! I'm so happy that it's possible to get stuff through them. :D Hope they ship your order soon, I saw the items you've bought, they look really nice ^^

      Thank you! I hope I'll be able to make them just as pretty as the ones on PW's promo pics. :D

      Slet