20 juli 2014

Progress - in a way

I've been on holidays around the country (visiting family) and have therefore been quite inactive in here. Hope to change that now that I am back :D

Yesterday I sold my AngelsDoll Michael to a sweet girl in Germany. She transferred the money instantly and so he will be shipped out to her tomorrow when the post office opens.

I'm really happy he will go to a new home, because I have no interest in keeping him as I don't want dolls his size now. So I'm glad to see him go.

The money for him will be my savings for other doll stuff, and guess what - I've already made a little (!) order from Taobao to celebrate (or something). XD

It's still pending, but I hope the items will be as follows:

This Angel Studio dress for Alice that I've been drooling about for some time now. I think it will bring out her lovely blue-grey skin more.

These shoes for Nellie seeing as her dress turned out orange and these will be better, I think, than the pink ones I got her earlier.

And I bought these - one number 02, and two number 01
I've read a lot of nice reviews about these, so I want to try them out - they are said to be a bit more firm in the brush and to keep their shape for a really long time.
Unfortunately these are extremely hard to get your hands on - at least where I'm from. Everywhere I looked they were out of stock. The seller on Taobao ships these from Korea, so that means I'll have to wait about a month before Taobao can ship this order to me. But oh well, I'll just have to practice with my other brushes.

I also added quite a few eyelashes. They didn't cost that much, but they are nice to have.

So that's it for this time. I think I need to sell the 'old' dress Alice had, because I don't think she is going to want to wear it when the white one comes home XD

2 kommentarer:

  1. Congrats on the deal!
    It's so hard getting dolls sold at the moment, but it's really great you finally managed to find a new owner for him. :)

    The Taobao order looks wonderful! You make me wanna buy more Angell-Studio stuff. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you :D

      Yeah, it really seems like a bit of a challenge to sell 2nd hand :/

      I'm so excited to see the Angel Studio dress in person. You did say before you like their quality, so I did not have any trouble putting it in the basket at taobaotrends.com XDDD'
      I like how much different stuff Angel Studio make. It's really nice. I think it's so boring when a company only sells 'normal' sort of clothes. ;)

      Slet