14 marts 2014

Liebster Blogger Award fun

I noticed Lise from fushitebjd.blogspot.com had written she wanted me to answer these 11 questions, and I will <3

1. What is the next doll you have planned?
Well, if it's a full doll I actually have NO plans atm (freaky, I know).
I need to buy two bodies for two of my incoming girls - does that count? :D

2. Most people int the BJD hobby have characters for their dolls. Assuming you do too, how did the character come to be?
I guess it came gradually after I bought Alice. I had not planned to buy a doll at that time, but I couldn't help myself when I saw her. So then I decided I had to create a story about her, and along the road I decided to add more tinies to that equation. Loki and Lucy were the first ones, they are the ones who discover Alice as she arrives in 'our world'. Next came Nellie and Annabelle. I've always wanted a pair of twin dolls, but having two sisters who are twins, I know that they are not really identical and so I made them with different personalities. They are the ones who discover Alice's lost sidekick cat and that way gets spun into the story.

3. Do your dolls have a theme song, and if so which one(s)?
Not at the moment no. I havn't thought that far, sorry >_<"

4. Where do you prefer to talk about dolls? (DoA, blogs, Tumblr, other?)
I'm most active on Resin Garden (the Danish BJD society), blogs and DoA. Also DeviantArt at times.
I had Facebook once, but I ended up deleting my profile as I got too annoyed with it...XD

5. What do you like most about the doll hobby?
I think the multiple creative aspects of the hobby are just really appealing to me. And I've always like pretty stuff ;3
The community around the hobby is also a great factor to make it an fantastic hobby. The way information, ideas, tutorials etc are shared is just awesome. Also the fact that you get to see other BJD peoples dolls and tastes and what not is just so inspiring. ^^

6. What do you like the least about the doll hobby?
All the problems with recasts and that. :(

7. Do you dream of any kind of doll that does not yet exist?
Well, I play with ideas sometimes, but as I like regular human dolls the most (and my vampire girl <3) I feel like I would be able to find the dolls I want already. I still let my imagination run wild sometimes though.

8. Do you have any irl friends who share your hobby?
Yes. I love talking with my doll-friends. It's so nice and stimulating (in a non-gross way :P). Like if I have an idea but am unsure if it will work, I can ask my friends what they think. I like that.
I'm also very lucky to have two of my younger sisters in the hobby as well, so I get to talk dollies a lot, yay!

9. If you could get 1 free doll right now, which doll would you choose?
I seriously don't know.....uhmm....let's see....maybe Peak's Woods LE Back to 1920's? She is SO gorgeous! .....Or maybe a Ringdoll Julia....*Brain goes up in smoke* XD

10. Have you gotten any new friends through the doll hobby?
Yes! A lot of new friends actually, and that is just plain awesome! They are all very nice and friendly :D

11. Honestly, do you think you'll ever lose your interest in dolls?
I'm pretty confident that I'll never lose interest, but if I look at the statistics of my previous interests *draws chart and calculates numbers* I'm more often losing interest in things than keeping them XD
But I think it would take a lot of effort for me to lose my interest in the dolls. ;P

I guess, as this is a sort of chain letter thingy, and that I am supposed to send some questions to some other peoples blogs and stuff, but I only really know 3, so I think I'll interview people in stead at a later time >:D I'm so bad. Muhahaha

Oh! But make sure to check out Lise's blog fushitebjd.blogspot.com :D

2 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for answering the questions!

    You have an account on dA? What's your username? o:

    SvarSlet
  2. No problem! Thank you for nominating me :D

    I do, you can find me under Kurisu13 ^.~

    SvarSlet