14 maj 2014

Invasion of a tiny army

I went by the post office to pick up my new dolls today. The post...lady got a bit annoyed that I wanted my package without having gotten the letter from customs. But that was mainly because she had to remove a lot of huge parcels to get to mine :P

Here are the photos I took today:

I shall not comment a lot on these pictures, as I hope to be able to post more and better photos soon ^^
Now I will go to bed and dream sweet dreams of my lovely doll-collection ;D

2 kommentarer:

  1. Congrats yet again! They're absolutely adorable! :D

    SvarSlet
  2. Thank yooouuu <3 <3 <3
    Just wait till they have faceups, then they will be even cuter - I hope XD
    Every time I hold up one of them my mind goes "THIS one is the absolute cutest of them all!!!!!!" *insert happy fangirl squeak* XD
    They just all have their own characteristic features.

    SvarSlet