01 juli 2015

Lots of news :D

So I finished paying off Ludwig (my IH Lawrence) yesterday, and he already shipped out this morning...so next week I'll get TWO gorgeous men home to me! YAY! *__*
I feel soooo lucky! :D

Fitzwilliam is currently stuck in Customs. >_<" Hope they'll accept the documentation I send them ;)

I have a naïve hope that Ludwig will sail past Customs...I deserve that XD'

Oh! And today was the day when I got to order my awesome hunky, chunky man IH Crow *slips in drool*
I got him with his amazing outfit, including matchlock and sword (unpainted), I bought some boots (I hope I'll be one of those 10 who get the boots for the full set, so I just bought a different pair to be sure - then Ludwig can get those if I get the 'Crow' ones ;D ), and then I also added a wig so he won't be bald when I get him.
Now I just have to wait and wait and wait (and pay lots) - it actually wasn't so bad *smiles convincingly* ;P

I have to say a huge THANK YOU <3 to my dear little sister Johanne for lending me the money for the first downpayment. I confess I hadn't the money since I spent all my money for this month on the last payment for Ludwig XD I'm so addicted...so sorry ;P
But having a sister in this hobby who has lots of money is awesome! Haha big kiss and hugs for you Johanne <3<3<3

8 kommentarer:

  1. Ludwig is an awesome name! Just had to get that out of the way! haha :D
    Congrats on the shipping notice! Can't wait to see him :3
    I hope you won't have to pay too much for Fitzwilliam. The customs can be cruel D:
    And congrats on Crow! :D I'm so excited for you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much sweety! I'm happy you like it ^^
      Yeah, me too. Customs are super annoying >___< but hopefully they'll accept my documents and I won't need to pay that much ;D
      Thank you! Haha I think Crow is SOOO underestimated as a sculpt. I'll be doing his faceup, so I'm looking forward to playing around with his sculpt *^^*

      Slet
  2. Congratulations!! You'll be super busy with your new arrivals~ Can't wait to see your photos. Let's pray customs is kind to you~~

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you! <3
      I will have a lot of box openings to shoot. :D
      Looking forward to show you guys my new men ;D

      Slet
  3. Congrats~ Sounds like there's going to be a lot of resin hunk awesomeness in your doll family >:3 Looking forward to seeing them all!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you sweety! *^^*
      Haha yeah, I'll be surrounded by resin hunks XD

      Slet
  4. Always fun and interesting with new arrivals! Congrats and I look forward to meet him and see pictures! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much! *^^*
      I look forward to show you guys my new boys ;D

      Slet