31 august 2015

I'm back! And I got tagged :D

Finally back from a loooooong stay at my parents.
The first thing I did was pay off my IH Crow!! OMG I can't believe I'll be getting him so soon. Yaaaaay!!

I also noticed I got tagged by my friend Lise to answer some questions :D

1. Do you collect anything other than dolls?
Not now no. I once collected manga, figures etc, but I'm so poor now being a student and all that all my funds go to BJDs actually XD'

2. Why did you start a doll blog?

Well, I used to be quite active on the Danish board for BJDs, but the activity in there has plummeted and I was looking for a new place to keep track of my collection (obsession?). Some of my friends had started blogging about their dolls, and it seemed like the perfect way to keep track of your own collection as well as stalk others' :3
So I thought I'd give it a try and see how it would go. :D I've now made a lot of new friends thanks to this blog, so I'm not regretting it one bit *^^*

3. Do you have one particular doll that is the favourite in your collection?

Not really at the moment. I'm still working on their story, and every time I focus on one character, I fall in love all over again XD'
Also, I sort of feel bad when having a favorite...some of my dollies can look so displeased with me T_T"

4. Your favourite doll accessory?

Weapons!! They are so cool!! And not dangerous :D

5. Do you know exactly how many dolls you have in your collection (you don't have to tell the number of course :-) )?

*counts* 7 whole dolls, a few floating heads and two full dolls on their way :D

6. Do you play any instruments and if so, what?

I wish I did! I really want to learn to play the piano at some point. When I was younger I tried to learn guitar by myself - I never got very far XD'
I think being able to play an instrument would be a great outlet for emotions, and I've really considered starting someday soon. But it's a little expensive to learn piano >_<"

7. Where is your most favourite place you've ever been?

Akita, Japan. I stayed there for one year back in my high school days. I loved it sooo much. The people, the food, the nature, the language, everything. I hope to go back soon :D

8. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?

I'm not a very self-confident person...but I guess I sort of like that I don't let it control me too much. Even if I think I can't do stuff, or I'm too bad at something etc. I still try - 'cuz you never know. I don't want to quit without at least trying. (OK, tough question, moving on)

9. Favourite book or movie?

Ehm ehm...I have a lot of favorites! 
Books: Harry Potter, a Song of Ice and Fire, Pride and Prejudice and Howl's Moving Castle to name a few
Movies: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, anything and everything my Studio Ghibly, most Disney Classics, Pirates of the Caribbean, Shawshank Redemption, Shutter Island and many old Danish movies from the 60's XD'
(My favorites are all over the place ^^")

10. If you could design your own doll, how would it look like?

I miss a girl with cute dimples I think :D

OK, so I'm tagging:

For easier copy paste of the questions:
1. Do you collect anything other than dolls?
2. Why did you start a doll blog?
3. Do you have one particular doll that is the favourite in your collection?
4. Your favourite doll accessory?
5. Do you know exactly how many dolls you have in your collection (you don't have to tell the number of course :-) )?
6. Do you play any instruments and if so, what?
7. Where is your most favourite place you've ever been?
8. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
9. Favourite book or movie?
10. If you could design your own doll, how would it look like?

6 kommentarer:

  1. Welcome back!!! Imissed your posts so much ;_; I've been checking everyday :D

    It seems a lot of us wanted to play the piano haha XD which is cool because there's nothing more awesome than a piano! If it was easy to have a 1/3 scale piano I would get one for my dolls, though I can't imagine Lucas playing lol

    Congrats on paying your gorgeous IH Crow! Hopefully he will come super fast and customs won't be annoying to you :)

    Have a great week!

    SvarSlet
  2. Thank you so much dear!! I've been missing it a lot too >__<~<3

    Haha yeah, but piano is just amazing. I'd actually also like to play flute, but it's easier to learn piano and then other instruments I've been told :D
    I hope I might take some lessons next year. *___* How cool would it be to be able to play some Final Fantasy music or Yiruma (aiming extremely high here) XD'
    Oh, a 1/3 scale piano would be AMAZING!! *_________*

    Thank you again! <3 I'm so happy to be getting his smexy ass home soon :D And yeah, hopefully it will not be as chaotic as last time ^^"

    You too sweety! Hope you are doing good *^^*~<3

    SvarSlet
  3. Yay, great to see you post the meme :D

    So sad seeing RG dying ;__; I wish it wasn't so.
    But blogs have really brought so much great alive for me as well :)

    Pianos man! I saw an SD sized piano for sale on Ebay, but it's kinda expensive http://www.ebay.com/itm/Piano-for-BJD-dolls-SD-70-ooak-handmade-/262023823355?hash=item3d01d63ffb
    I want it so badly for Estelle though, since she plays the piano, but I can't justify buying a freaking piano for a character I haven't shelled currently! :D

    You have a really great taste in movies and books :)

    And yesss, a cute girl with dimples ;w; Would love that too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hehe thanks 😊

      Yeah, but I suppose many of the "newer generation" don't like old school boards? :/
      But as long as we have our blogs ;D

      Cool! That would be quite the bragging piece to have *___*
      Hope you can get it once you've shelled her then 😜

      Hehe thanks. I can be quite picky about books and movies. I want to be entertained by something well written, not superficial stuff ;D

      Hehe right? I don't think I've seen one yet 😀

      Slet
  4. Welcome back~ It's nice to see you posting again x3

    It seems we have the same taste in books and movies mostly :D awesome!
    I love how you don't let a lack of self-confidence stop you from doing things~ That's very inspiring ^^
    Ahh~ Go take up piano!! It's really really fun x3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you! I'm happy to be back :D

      Haha that's cool!! *^^*
      Yeah...but it what has to be done if I want to keep improving myself :)
      I really want to! I would have, if I didn't have all these dolls on layaway XD financially I'm in a bit of a tight spot these days, but hopefully I'll be able to start learning piano soon :D

      Slet