14 december 2013

Greetings

So, I decidet to start making this blog today.
I've thought about making a blog about my dolls for a long time, but today I finally decided to do something about it. I do admit, I got very inspired by some of the people from Resin Garden - the Danish forum for BJD. ;)

It all started, when I thought I didn't have the time and space for my 3 large dolls; a Peak's Woods Wake Up Cue, a Luts Senior Delf Dahlia and an Angelsdoll 70cm Michael.
So far, I've only sold one of them - the beautifull PW doll - but I already have 3 dolls and 2 floating heads on their way. Well, the first one, a Peak's Woods FOF v.f. Lady Alice in gray-blue skin from their Halloween event this year...I do confess, she might be the reason I decided to have an all tiny family.
I am currently waiting to get her shipped, but she is payed and should be shipped soon. ^^
Her name will be Alice Dé Dracûl and she is the daughter of the president of the Republic of Transylvania, a parallel universe, and is searching to learn the mysteries of the human world.
I have already ordered her clothes, and I think it will be just perfect for her. But I can show what I have in mind for her in the next post.
Only a month after I ordered Alice, Peak's Woods announced that they would hold a winter event, giving a free FOF head with every FOF doll from 1st ~ 15th December. So evil! I couldn't resist and ended up arranging a layaway for 2 dolls with 2 extra heads.
A Mr Hollow girl in normal skin, because I just love those big, doe-like eyes. I haven't found a name for her yet, but I do know that she will be the twin sister of the Dorothy Young I ordered with this girl.
The Dorothy Young head will soon get a body, as I will probably order bodies for the extra heads soon after finishing the layaway for the dolls in March.
The two twins will get lolita dresses and be darn cute. So now you are warned :P









I did order one boy, a Naomi, because he has the right amount of cheekyness about him to make him fit the character I have in mind for him.













With the Naomi boy, I ordered a Cheshire Goon head for the last girl I have in mind. She will be Alice's best human friend, and she is very adventurous. So they will have a lot of fun together I am sure. :)













So that's it for now. This will be my doll family and I really can't wait for them to arrive. But until they do, I will just spam this blog with stuff I buy for them from Taobao and whereever ^^

1 kommentar:

  1. Ja! Det virker også rigtig godt til de der skøre ramblings man nogen gange ikke ved præcis hvor man vil putte det hen på Resin Garden. ^^"
    Det er fedt bare at kunne skrive som man har lyst :)

    SvarSlet