18 august 2014

I've been so naughty!

So I didn't win anything in the PW photo contest - that's just life.
The winning photo was awesome by the way! *^^*

BUT!! I've just placed an order of TWO Dlights - one Wake Up Dlight in Diamond Grey skin with the special glitter eyes, and one Open Eyed Dlight in Suntan skin - both with extra hands (those awesome long nailed ones) and high heel feet.


I've asked for a 12 payment layaway - so that's going to be interesting. I'm pretty sure I'll end up paying it off sooner, but this was just to be safe in case of unforeseen expenses later - like insurance and so on. ;D

I'm SO excited! These two girls will probably be my only SD-sized companions for a very long time, but I think they will look awesome together, and I'll enjoy finding stuff for them the next year XD

So that's me being crazy...now you know >_<"

1 kommentar:

  1. Thank you!!! :'D
    Yeah it is, but hopefully I'll get a job as soon as my internship is over, and if so I'll be able to cut the layaway short ;D
    They are!! Prettiness overload XD

    SvarSlet