10 august 2014

Photoshoot

Yesterday was the day when I finally pulled myself together and painted a faceup on Alice.
I wanted so much to be able to participate in Peak's Woods photo competition, so it had to be done yesterday so that I could take photos of her today. And I did it, and I'm actually quite happy with the result. Unfortunately my MSC has gotten old (or at least the can I used) so the torso will have to be redone as the bite marks are flaking off :(

But anyways! Here are some of the pictures from today's shoot :D
First! The faceup...



And now with wig...













 And lastly, the photo for the PW contest:

4 kommentarer:

  1. She's just too cute! Good luck with the contest! :D

    SvarSlet
  2. Aw thank you so much!! I think I'll buy a Dlight anyway if I don't win the contest XD But it was a nice motivation for me to get Alice her faceup ;)

    SvarSlet
  3. She looks absolutely amazing! You are so talented! *o*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you SO MUCH! Means a lot to me that you think so :')

      Slet